Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Hello, Hello it is I Highland Hollow emporium or as I am lovingly referred to as "The Emporium." Did I tell you that I am the oldest building in Elmwood, Wi.? Anyway, I stood empty for a few years and then John and Jane bought me. Now, I am a very strange place. John roasts coffee here, Mary has a Cafe. Jane sells yarn and spinning wheels, Pam makes soap, Lydia makes willow baskets, Jerome and Joanne make rugs, MJ sells jewelry from Nepal. There are knitting classes and crochet classes (thanks to Jesse and Hayley) John and Jane even sell beef from their farm
here. A lot goes on here. This a picture of the other half of the Emporium.
Anyway, I'm happy things are happening here, it is a lot better than being empty. I will be posting a lot so you will have to stop back and read the blog written from a buildings point of view about the people that come and go here.