Saturday, November 19, 2005







Rebecca came in today what a nice girl,and the shoes are out of this world. We do need to talk about the shoes, they are just like the shoes in " The Wizard of Oz" only green. Should she be worried about clicking her heels together 3 times and ending up in Kansas.

Aren't these some cute kids they came in with there Mom and Dad for lunch !!!

I am only a building, so I'm not wise about alot of things. It was a great day today alot of people came in today, It feels good to be popular again.
Some knitters came in to buy supplies, and people from the cities came to visit, they have been here before, and said theyd be back. Alot of coffee was drank today, and many meals served,
knitters in the front, folks visiting, excitement in the air. My owner has finally gotten off his lazy
butt and is actually doing some repairs on me. Imagine that!!! Life is Good!!!!!



Oake (who is a regular at the coffee shop) brought these wonderful people in with him today. He wouldn't let me take a picture of him but I will get one some day!!!

No comments: