Friday, November 04, 2005

This is Erik buying yarn. I think he settled on cozi, very soft, very green. I think this will be a scarf. Erik is just learning to knit. Real men really do knit!!!!!!!!!!




Last night was KNITTERS NIGHT OUT!!! What fun!!!!!! There were ladies knitting, families eating, men buying yarn, it was a GREAT night. I love it when people come a visit me. (After all it is a little hard for me to get away)
This is Rebeca she has a bead shop across the street and down the road, cute little building. This is her Grand opening week. You go girl!!!!!

These are some of the ladies who knit here on Thursday night KNITTERS NIGHT OUT. Aren't they GREAT!!!! Knit on ladies!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emporium looks Great

knittyauntie said...

OMG! Am I really that fat and is my posture THAT bad?!?!?!
See this is why I never let my picture get takin.... I FREAK OUT!!! ;)

Hayley (the one in the green!)