Friday, January 20, 2006

Wanted: New human to take pictures and write what I tell them to on my blog!!!! Jane has got to go!!!! I will keep her on until I can find a better human to do my bidding.Have you noticed I have not been on line for awhile? Where do you think I've been? Florida? I can't walk remember! I am a building in Elmwood, Wi. Can I go anywhere? I don't think soooo. She should have been writing on my blog. She should have been taking pictures of my people. She says she forgot the camera AGAIN! I ask you how many times can she keep using the same excuse? I am feeling the need to punish her.


Anyway, Mary had her family come in for coffee. They are a great bunch.

They laughed and had about 10 conversations going at once ,it was great. Made my roof spin.


Jane is spinning Dylan her favorite rams wool into yarn to make a
sweater for herself. Today she is hoping to get the "pie are square shawl" off the needles so she can start on the lace. When she gets it done I will have her, no I will make her take a picture of it.
She got alot more yarn in today. She does like the yarn.

I think she has lost her mind getting back into tatting and bobbin lace. No one likes tatting and bobbin lace!!! Do they?
Anyway it is nice to be back. I'll be making Jane post again later today. We have important things to talk about.

No comments: