Friday, February 03, 2006


Things have been a little slow right now. I'm blaming it on Feb. Being the dark and gloomy month. Can't wait for spring, lambs and flowers. Jane says she is going to plant some flowers out back of me and put a bench I can't wait. She is looking throught seed catalogs today to get an order together, bless her little black heart. (oops did I say that out loud) bless her heart. We must be nice or she will put a picture of the Shetlands on my blog.

Did you see what she just did????? I told you she would sneak a picture of her Shetland Sheep on my blog. I must be getting soft in my old age because I do think they are kind of cute. Or maybe it's all the wool she has in the spinning shop.

Maybe I'm becoming part sheep. Oh help me !!!Stop the madness, the wool, sheep spinning, madness.

I had best log off. Jane is whining about not being able to spin because I have her typing. She's still working on Dylan for the sweater she wants to knit. How much you bet she doesn't get it done before spring, then she'll want to play in the dirt. I don't understand humans, why would you want to spin wool into yarn than go play in dirt. Strange gets stranger!!!!

1 comment:

grammakathy said...

Play in the dirt? How about the mud!
"Mud is very nice to feel
all squishy squash betwwen the toes
I'd rather wade in wiggely mud
then smell a yellow rose
no one else but the rose bush knows
how nice mud feels between the toes"
I don't remember the poet, not my words.
But WORDS TO LIVE BY!