Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tomorrow night, April 7th is Poetry open Mic Night. In recognition of April as national Poetry Month. "I" the Building "Highland Hollow Emporium" am hosting the first Poetry Open Mic. Night. All poets are encouraged to contact HHE'S Artistic Events coordinator, Jeffrey Kulow @ 715-639-2052 (Can you believe I have my own Artistic Events Coordinator?) I'll tell you one thing Jeffrey is a much better slave than Jane is. At least Jeffrey is willing to cooperate and do my bidding. Jane on the other hand is starting to become a little to hard to manage. She can NEVER keep on task, she likes to party too much, she only likes to think about her little Shetland Sheep and the things she can so with the wool. Spin, dye, felt, knit. I'm really getting tired of having to watch her every minute. Anyway enough of her. Also on April 7th in the morning the wonderful Delcimer group Strings N' things will be here practicing their wonderful talent. I love the sound of the delcimers.
Also a note about Friday, April 21st 7:00-9:00pm Anita Straub, Singer-Songwriter will be here. She is wonderful you all must come and hear her sing.
Anyway is sure seems to be getting busy around here!!! But, that's what I'm here for! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

No comments: