Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Elmwood is being invaded by ALIENS!!!!!!
This weekend is UFO days in Elmwood, Wi. Every little town has to have an event that they are famous for. My little town is famous for a sighting of ufo's back in the 70's. (Might I add it was in a corn field after the bars closed) but, none the less my little town is one of the ufo capitals of the world. alot of towns people were even featured on Phil Donahue. There is a video you can check out at the public library that has all the broadcasts pertaining to the sighting, It was a really big thing back in the 70's to have an actual sighting of ufo's.

Now alot of the shops have little alien people all over them. I made Jane go out and take some pictures so you could see.
Of course did Jane dress me up for UFO days?????? Of course NOT. All she cares about is the UFO burger and a beer. I'm sure you'll be seeing pictures of that on Friday when the food tent opens. This is the 28th year that Elmwood has been celebrating UFO days. I'm planning on having a really great time. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bopeep said...

Thanks for the pictures, that was fun.

Karen said...

What a fun town, look forward to more pictures of aliens. Do they like wool and spinning? Does Jane have any more cool little beaded bags she's knitting?