Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jane is in a quandry so I will let her post the story about the peacock chick.


Hello, I am a little peacock chick that was wounded by a cat or hawk or something, so Jane the nice lady that she is (don't always listen to the building) took me in and nursed me back to health in a cat carrier. I am all better now but my Mom HATES me.
See my Mom and her two other chicks. She tries to kill me every time Jane tries to put me back with her. So, Here I am stuck in the cat carrier for God only knows how long, unless I can find myself a new home. Does anyone out there want to buy a little peacock chick for $25.00 I really need a new home. Jane has no where to keep me as she free ranges all the peacocks and chickens. I need a pen I can be safe in until I get alittle bigger. Do you think she would build me one? I don't think so, she is very slow, by the time the pen was done I would already be an adult. Posted by Picasa

No comments: