Friday, July 21, 2006

Now for Farm stuff. I really do not like sharing a blog with the farm, but I don't have a choice now that other Shetland people have started blogging. I wish there was a way to stop it, but the Shetland blogging madness has taken hold of the World Wide Web and, as we all know once something has taken hold of the World Wide Web it can NEVER be stopped. And, these Shetland people love to live and breathe Shetlands. It's enough to make me want to start pulling my bricks out.
But I will be kind today. Some people are starting to mention "Anger Management" around me, I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Anyway, Brooklyn is helping Jane (remember Brooklyn is only 3) try to understand fleece. This is Tillie's wool sheared off this spring.
Is this double coated ?
Jane hates to sound stupid. But she is!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bopeep said...

No no don't start pulling your bricks out!....That would cost money to fix!
We love you just the way you are....maybe you need a sheep to come visit you?