Thursday, July 20, 2006


Ok all you sheep people out there,( If any sheep people read this blog.) Jane wants you to know she is trying really hard to study the Scrapie thing and she found this website that will probably take her years to read, but she thought was kinda nifty. Time to insert another picture of her favorite lamb born this yr.
Moonstone and her two daughters Flopsy and Mopsy. (Brooklyn likes these names) got really bored waiting for Jane to get the camera ready, so they walked away. If I had feet I'd walk away, too!!!

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Dear Emporium,

I love your blog SO much! It always makes me smile. That's probably because I know Jane (sort of)... ;-)

I hope it's OK with you ~ I enjoy your blog so much that I put a permanent link to it on MY blog. That way people that read mine can read yours too. Plus, it makes it easier for me to get to you, every day...

Keep up the good work!