Friday, July 28, 2006

While we are waiting for Jane to get her UFO burger and beer. (they don't start the ufo burgers until 5:00) I will post more pictures. Did you all know I have a thing for shoes? I love cool shoes. I think it's because I don't have feet. I guess I'm a bit jealous. So I make Jane take pictures of peoples feet if I like the shoes. HA HA I hate to say it but it has gotten her in trouble a time or two. Imagine: Hey, the Emporium really likes your feet, can I take a picture? I can hardly wait for someone to punch her in the nose. That would be sooooo cool. I would make her take a picture! Anyway, these are some cool shoes. UFO souvenir stand and information. Cool!

Here's Brooklyn yesterday ringing the neck of the little alien guy. Isn't she just the cutest? Posted by Picasa

No comments: