Wednesday, August 16, 2006

John and Jane have been having a heated discussion about sheep lately. It is really starting to annoy me. This is how it goes. John: Jane how many sheep are you breeding this year? Jane: Oh, I don't know maybe 5. Just like last year. John: Jane WHY do you have all these sheep if your not going to be breeding them? Jane: Oh, well, some of them I don't really feel they are good enough. John: then why do you keep them? Jane: because they are my friends. John: That is so stupid. Who cares if they are good enough or not, you breed them all and ship the lambs. Jane: GASP!!! You mean like to the stock yard???? John: Why yes of course. Jane: I can't do that! They are so little, so cute, so friendly, so interesting!!!! John: Jane, we can't keep feeding all these sheep. You have ewes that are 7 yrs. old that have never had lambs. What are you thinking!!! Some of these sheep have got to go!!! Emproium: This is the talk they have been having for weeks. It is really getting sickening. So, these are some of the sheep she is willing to part with. This is Sweetpea. She is a very friendly ewe. She is for sale for $100.00
This is Connie. She has very nice wool and cute personality. $250.00
And to really motivate the sale of these wonderful Shetland sheep is a FREE gift with purchase.
Roosters!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

OMG! I'm laughing so hard, I'll bet the neighbors can hear me. (and I've got the windows closed and the air-conditioners running!)