Thursday, August 24, 2006

Remember when Jane got that aromatherapy yarn in the shop awhile back? And everyone laughed at her and thought she was nuts? And we all thought now we had seen it all? (by the way this is the last skein of aromatherapy yarn she has left) Well are you all ready for this!!!!!! Now you can knit in the dark!!! Believe it or not!!!!
Knitting needles with little lights in the tips!!!!!
Now, I do believe We really have seen it all. Now you can knit your smelly yarn in the dark. I can't imagine what these crazy knitters could think of next but I'm sure they will come up with something. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

OOOOOO! I WANT some smelly yarn and lighted needles!!! Jane should bring some to Jefferson....
;-)

Michelle said...

Wow, what a great idea! I'm thinking for us middle-aged folks whose eyesight is not quite as sharp as it used to be, these knitting needles could be a big help. I haven't taken the plunge into fiber arts with my Shetlands' wool yet, but if I do become a spinner (some say it's inevitable) and then refresh my decades-old knitting skills, I'm getting a pair of these! Do they have lighted croquet hooks?