Thursday, September 07, 2006


Well Well Well, Jane has finally lost her mind. She is going to leave early tomorrow. I hope you realize that means she is going to close my shop early. Do you think I'm real happy about that? She says she is going to some sheep thing! Can you believe it? She has the nerve to close early on a Friday to go to some sheep function, I am so sick of hearing about her farm and sheep I could pull my bricks out. Oh, and remember Rosy?

Sweet, innocent, smart, does nothing wrong Rosy is now for sale for a measly $75.00 (with gift of course) can you believe it?!? The only ewe I like of the whole bunch, the only ewe that would do what I would do, is now being offered for sale for only $75.00. Do you what to know why? all because she bumped Connie alittle bit. Connie the big baby! She should get rid of Connie for $75.00, Connie can't take it, the little squeler. Rosy, poor Rosy look how innocent she is. Look at the gleam in her eyes. (not to be confused with the look of SATAN) Always, getting blamed for others short comings. Oh, life is not fair.

No comments: