Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hello, Hello all you awesome humans out there!!! Can you believe it is October? Where has the time gone. This month is the one year anniversary of MY BLOG!!! It has been a rough year for me, but I've made it. It hasn't been easy working with Jane or should I say making Jane do what I want her to do. The shop has had it's ups and downs. The people that come in for coffee have had there ups and downs. All and all things have been interesting. I'm looking forward to an exciting new year blogging. If I can force Janes little fingers to work more than 3 days a week blogging. I have so many complaints!!!! But, I am really trying hard not to dwell on the bad. I must keep positive. I have a new girl friend Audi Torium. John has been working on the apt. upstairs. (very, very slowly) Which should have been rented out 2 years ago. But, John has alot to do. (yah, right). Ok, Ok I will dwell on the positive. Anyway, I was all excited last week when I thought the town was giving me a parade. Jane goes "hey Emporium there is a parade going right past you downtown" I get all flushed thinking it was all for me I smile at the people, throw candy because everyone knows you always throw candy in parades. Than Jane starts laughing at me saying it's a homecoming parade silly!!! Boy, did I feel stupid. I will be punishing her later.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: