Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ok you humans! Jane is NOT dead!!! Although I would like to kill her !!!But we can't do that. John would miss her. ( really, he does love her, yuk) Anyway, Jane has not taken any pictures. I hate a blog without pictures. that is why I haven't made her blog for the last 2 weeks or is it longer? I don't know. Time is going so fast. Anyway, Jeffrey has written a poem about me and my new love Audi. guess what? Jane lost the poem. JEFFREY!!! Help!! We need an intervention!!! I really need a new human to do my bidding. I really like Queer Joe I wish he would write for me or maybe crazy anut purl or my favorite the I can't even say her name I read her blog every day. She is the coolest. can you guess who she is???? Queer Joe would know. Someone out there in the www has to help me and the Rosy the wonder ewe. John has set up a butching date for 2 ewes. John is really starting to like lamb. Jane is making lamb soup as we speak. I don't know what to do. I am just a stupid building. I'm getting very nervous. I need help. Can you believe I just said that. I am so much smarter than these 2 humans. It is all a joke I and Rosy have it all under control. (help) I will make Jane blog later and take lots of pictures. Did you humans know that Big Al came back? pictures to follow. Someone out there has to care I really need help!! Emporium

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

I'm not going to believe you until we hear from JANE !!!

Michelle said...

Emporium, where are you? Is Rosie eaten? You haven't posted for over a month, and I'm worried!