Friday, January 19, 2007

Last night was knitters night out and again Jane forgot to take pictures!!!! What can I say, if I had arms I would throw them up.
She did take a picture of Jeffrey and Raven looking over Ravens art work. I love the drawing of the foot, but we all know how much I love and want feet. You must read the comments Jeffrey has written a poem about Audi and Me. You must read it. Jeffrey had to post it on the comments because you know who couldn't figure out how to post it to my blog without typing the whole thing.

She also took pictures of 2 of her sheep
This is Betty and Connie. Aparently "Rosy the wonder ewe" is having a contest on the farm.
"Ovine American Idol" and Betty and Connie just have to try out. The contest is, which sheep can baa to the tune of Black sheep black sheep have you any wool. Will one of these two be the next ovine American Idol? We will see. The judges (Rosy, Angel soft, and Boaz) are really tough they make Simon look like little bo peep!! (and I don't mean Mary Ellen)

1 comment:

bopeep said...

Nice to see the girls..look just like kitty and donna....I have two from them this year tabby and butterfly....don't ask why a grey ewe is called butterfly.
Are those two of your related to mine?