Friday, June 15, 2007


Brooklyn came into the shop yesterday to make a bracelet and ankel bracelet. She sure is growing.


Britta came into the shop yesterday too. Britta has found her feet. Britta knows how much I love feet, just look at those wonderful little baby feet.

Now, I have to show you my little garden I have in the alley behind me. Jane has been promising me a bench and flowers in this garden. I ask you do you see a bench and flowers in my garden?????? I see 3 pathetic plants she brought from the farm as an after thought and lots and lots of WEEDS. I noticed at her farm the gardens are nicely weeded. Why oh why do I have to put up with this? Look at my driveway!!! Someone has got to stop the madness. She better start fixing up my driveway and garden or else. I know I said I would stop yelling at her but I just can't she drives me crazy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: