Friday, August 17, 2007

Jane had a stowaway in her knitting bag this morning. So today we have a very special guest at the Emporium. It is MOLLY B.
Molly B. is a very special. This doll was given to Jane by her cousin MJ when she was about 6 years old MJ gave Molly B. her name. MJ loves Molly B. Jane likes to use Molly B. to get what she wants from MJ. One time Jane had a little too much wine (nooo I hear you say NOT Jane) MJ took Jane's wine and hid it. Jane went and got Molly B. and said MJ give me back my wine or the doll GETS it. MJ cries NOOOOO not MOLLY B. please Jane don't hurt Molly B. I'll get your wine, sure enough Jane got her wine back lickety split. Now on the farm blog I see Jane is using Molly B. again to have MJ up for a visit, no wonder Molly B. came to me "the Emporium" and stowed away in her knitting bag. Molly B. knows I can hold my own with Jane.

No comments: