Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Wednesday so that means John is in roasting coffee!!!!! This is what he roasts the coffee bean in. It is a Royal Roaster No. 5. People seem to like his coffee a lot. Notice the Hat, it's one of the hat patterns in the book Jane likes. She made it for herself and John took it for himself. It has not been very pleasant around here since. I think she will have to knit another one for herself because John will not take it off. These two humans drive me nuts!!!


Brennan came in tonight for dinner. He is such a neat guy. He came back from running a marathon in Ireland. We call him the mighty Quinn.
The Christmas lights came on tonight in Elmwood. This is my corner. This is my town. These are my Christmas lights and this is how I look at night. I love my little town and the people in it.

1 comment:

Charmed Gifts said...

Poor Highland Hollow... having to listen to bickering over a hat (which looks lovely by the way). I hope John and Jane resolve the hat issue soon. :-)