Friday, December 02, 2005

Sandra and Cassandra came in for Supper last night. Steve you have the nicest family!!!!!
look at that smile!!!!!! We all miss you and we pray for you and your family always.

These are the knitters







Last night was "knitters night out" Jane remembered to take pictures. (finally) These are some of the ladies that come to the knitters night out. I wait all week to see these cool ladies, they always seem to have a really great time knitting and visiting with each other.

Haley and John are having a big political debate. I had know idea that the presidents name was "Bush". It's been along time since politics have been discussed here. I thought the President was Teddy Roosevelt. Silly me!!! It's 2005 not 1912, my how time flies. So much to catch up on.


Patricia came in to show off her "Lucy bag" To bad Jane can't take a decent picture. Patricia is such a nice looking woman and Jane has her all blurry.

Wait a minute is that Mary in the background? This is the only other picture of Mary we have. Mary will never let you take her picture because she thinks it will take a little bit of her soul, Yet she will show her feet! I bet your thinking hey whats up with the stool? Mary is a very short person. John says she is vertically challenged, but I think she's trying to attain great heights with little success. Hence the stool!

1 comment:

knittyauntie said...

Hey you spelt my name wrong!!!!

Hayley ;)