Friday, December 23, 2005

Finally Jane has gotten her act together enough to write on the blog. It HAS been over a week! I had to wrestler her down and hold her captive in the office until she gets to work on writing. you should have seen her begging and crying and carrying on like a big baby. I had to bitch slap her a couple times to make her get it together. Now its all good, she's typing away every little word I have for her to say. (evil building laugh)

A lot had happened this week.
I will start with the fun stuff. Leah and Brooklyn came in this past week. ( Leah another one who doesn't want her picture taken) We had a good time.
Check out the cool shoes. I really like shoes. Maybe it's cuz I can't wear them.



Jerry and Joanne came in this week to replenish their rug supply. They weave all the rugs at the Emporium. They are the nicest rugs, and the nicest people. They have been selling a lot of rugs this week for Christmas presents. Good job you guys.



Paul and Pam came in for coffee! What are they doing to that bag of coffee? Are they kissing it or smelling it. What ever they are doing I think should only be done in the privacy of their own home. Good grief







Val and her Granddaughter Danielle came in for lunch! Good people. I really like Danielles hair, way cool hair.







Now, for such sadness, that is too much too bear.
Kyle was killed while out in a convoy by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
He is missed by his wife and little daughter.
He is missed by the people and buildings in this town.
He always wanted to make a difference and I say he did.
He was a GREAT man!!!!!


I wish everyone could just come home now!

I would like to wish all you humans out there a wonderful, safe, and very merry Christmas!

No comments: