Saturday, December 24, 2005


It is Christmas Eve in Elmwood, Wi. It is a great day!
The little trees will be taken down next week and put away in my basement. There is a new year coming 2006.
I really want to thank all the people that come to the Emporium and support the shop. I think I have the best customers in the world. Without the people that come in here I would be just an empty shell. THANK YOU so much. All these people mean so much to me. Someday I will make Jane take pictures of all the people that walk thru the door and I will have her write the things I want her to write. But, you have to understand what I have to put up with here. If you only knew you would feel so sorry for me. Here I go,I wasn't going to say anything bad, it is Christmas you know. Time for love and happiness and all that neat stuff. But, really!!!! Change of subject now. We will talk later.


Katharine came in this afternoon to finish up her last minute Christmas shopping. She bought lots of coffee, lots of LaVonnes crocheted ornaments and some teas.




This is a picture of Katharine and her beautiful daughter K2. They are playing around with the prairie bonnets. Silly girls!











Tony, Brennen, and John have a checkers game going this morning. They were having a really fun time.
John says checkers in the morning. Chess at night.

Life is good here ! I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!!!
I know I will, soon everyone will be gone, the lights will be turned off, the heat turned down. John and Jane will be going home to have a quiet Christmas eve, and I will be here watching the town settle in for the night. Merry Christmas everyone

No comments: