Friday, January 06, 2006


I hope everyone has had a nice beginning to 2006! Can you believe another year has come and gone? Jane has been a very naughty girl. She has forgotten the camera 2 days in a row. I am not happy! I told her yesterday to post on my blog even thought she didn't have any pictures to post. She said it wouldn't be interesting without pictures of the people. I said I didn't really care that she should type what I say anyway. She promised she would bring the camera in today and take pictures. Guess what people (and you other buildings out there) she forgot AGAIN!!! I am trying to remain calm. I am trying not to hurt her. This human is sooooo unorganized and forgetful, how she has made it this far is beyond me. The parents of Jane if you are reading this you deserve a metal, and lets not for get John, he deserves to be sainted. I tell ya I don't know how mush I can take. If she didn't work so cheap she would have been down the road a long time ago. I will let her post 1 picture of her cows, because I have no choice. I WANT PICTURES!! This is a picture of her Highland cow "Topanga" she likes her cows. Good grief a human with pet cows.
Wait a minute do you think she ment to do this? I think she is trying to pull something here. She knows this blog is suppose to be all about ME and only ME!
Anyway back to stuff about the Emporium. Even without pictures I am the coolest place to be. Jane got more yarn in today. The UPS man is starting to get a little nervous, she acts so giddy when he brings yarn. John was reading a joke to the diners last night he was laughing so loud he was snorting. If you can find it on the net it is really funny. Search for :Vanity- the chili contest it is so funny. The knitters were really quiet last night. Jesse was gone! Jesse brings a lot of humor to the ladies at knitters night out or SNB. Heather tried spinning for the first time last night and did a very good job. All and All things are good. Except for Jane, I don't know what I'm going to do with her, if she doesn't bring that camera tomorrow I will have to punish her.

No comments: