Saturday, January 07, 2006

Well, well, well, Jane remembered to bring the camera in. Can't believe it! I was kinda hoping she wouldn't remember, I was planning her demise, but she did bring in the camera so I have some pictures of today. It was really busy in the shop today so she didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures.
Anyway, these wonderful girls came in today for lattes. They are really cool girls. Rachel is trying to find her coffee drink, her signature coffee beverage. We will try lots of coffee til we discover her special signature coffee drink.




Cassandra and Faye were in for lunch. Faye and Cassandra hang out together while their mothers are working. They sure are nice girls.



Poor Cassandra has such a cold, look at this poor girls nose. Mary has been trying to get her to drink tea. But you know how that goes.



Well would you look at the Mystery crocheter. She has now gone to the dark side. She has started knitting. I can't believe it. Of all the people that come in here I thought she would stay true to her craft. The mischievous mystery crocheter. (sigh) I hope we don't have to rename her, I kinda like the" mischievous mystery crocheter. " She did buy some really cool yarn today and she did say she was going to crochet it. Maybe there is still hope.

John has a hernia and is going in Wednesday to have it fixed. Poor John. Jane will be driving him so she won't be blogging for me probably until Thursday. So I guess I won't be being heard from for a few days. I hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments: